Sunday, February 23, 2020

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to school for 2020! This year is going to be an exciting and eventful year. I am looking forward to seeing all the amazing work our students can acheive. It has been fantastic to see the students settle in and work impressively in their tabke groups.

Also, a big thank you to all the parents who were able to attend the Parent Information Evening last Tuesday, I hope that it was useful for you all. I have attached the PowerPoint presentation below.

If you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to book a meeting, or come to see me after school.

Thanks!
Mr. Lockyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Term Two

Hi everyone, Welcome back to Term Two!! I sincerely hope that everyone had an excellent holiday with their children, it was lovely to hear a...